Tips & Tricks for advanced players
Get more help and tips & tricks:
If there are a customer who request a napkin and there are dish/trash on a table, click on the napkin first and then on the table, and not the other way around.
When Anna is holding a jar with topping you can for example add a cherry on several ice creams at once, by chaining the tasks.
- When you have several orders to serve, and you have the necessary scoops of ice cream for these orders, you can start bringing the cups, cones and plates which is ordered. Then you add the scoops of ice cream, and last you add the toppings.
- If there are for example one customer who order an ice cream with 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream, and one customer who order an ice cream with 3 scoops of strawberry ice cream, and there are only 2 scoops left of strawberry ice cream in the ice cream box, you should first create the ice cream which requires only 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream.
- Often it’s possible to serve all the ice creams to one table at the same time, but sometimes there is simply not enough time and you have to make one or a few ice creams at once and use the conveyer feed button as soon as the ice cream is ready.
Do Several Things at the Same Time
- While waiting on the ice cream machine to refill the ice cream box, you can do other things at the same time.
- At the same time you are giving tasks to Anna you can let Molly serving cookies and other things to the customer, clean the tables from dishes and entertain your customers. You save a lot of time by doing several things at the same time.